Bakery Team Member - Ybor
Bakery Team Member
Have you heard? La Segunda Bakery & Café Is hiring for a Bakery Team Member to help with cashiering, deli and as a barista. All front of the house employees perform both food prep and customer service duties with efficiency and a smile. Food preparation duties include making coffee drinks and food items for guests. Customer service duties include greeting customers, taking orders, and serving as a liaison between the customers needs and the employee’s abilities. Additional duties include- increase store efficiency, assisting peers with tasks, assembling orders for guests, and maintaining a clean bakery & restaurant.
- Monitor product quality and food safety program compliance and maintain required documentation.
- Implement programs to minimize downtime and improve Bakery performance.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) and interact with all departments.
- Perform other area functions as necessary to fulfill the objectives of the company.
- Adhere to conduct standards consistent with those of the company that reflect professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
- Must be extremely reliable.
- Requires prior experience as a Bakery Team Member
- Requires use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and scanner/copiers.
- Tasks require standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, and climbing steps and or ladders.
- Tasks require the use of hands and arms, reaching and repetitive motion.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Work in a family coordinated environment
- Able to receive constructive criticism
- Able to lift over 25 lbs
- Able to provide great customer service and treat each guest with respect.
- Prepare coffee for customers.
- Clean & maintain the store during down time.
- Cash Handling
- Able to resolve customers questions & concerns.
- Able to stand for a long period of time.
- Always adhere to uniform policy.
- Adhere to the Attendance policy.
- Assist management with responsibilities when necessary or needed.
Preferred candidates will have some of the following experience:
- 1-2 years+ experience
- Job Type: Full-time
- English Speaking Required
- $11.00 Hr. + tips
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401k - Retirement plan
- Paid time off/ paid vacation
- Sick Days
- 50% discount on Meals
- Job Growth
- No Nights
- Half Off-Insurance Premium
- Open Door Policy
- Free bread everyday
- Closed July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Years Day
- Weekly pay on Wednesdays
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Up to 10 hour shifts